Lovehoney Reward Points FAQs
How do I earn Reward Points?
- For every €1 you spend at Lovehoney, you collect 10 Reward Points. Make sure you're logged into your Lovehoney account before you checkout, otherwise we've got nowhere to put your Points.
- Points are added to your account when your items are despatched.
- For non-purchase Points events, such as opening an Account at Lovehoney, your Points are added to your new Account immediately.
- Points are not awarded when you purchase Gift Vouchers.
- Points are awarded when Gift Vouchers are redeemed on purchases.
- Points are not awarded on the parts of orders settled with Points.
How can I spend Reward Points?
- Points can be used on anything at Lovehoney against the full or partial value of an order.
- You can spend Points in increments of 250, the minimum number starting at 250 Points.
- To spend your Points you need to be logged in to your Account.
- When you’re at the checkout, assign the number of Points you wish to redeem on your purchase. You can increase or decrease the numbers in increments of 250.
I'm new to Lovehoney
To start earning Reward Points, simply open a Lovehoney account, and to get you started we'll give you 2500 FREE Points.
Create an Account
I already have an account
If you already have an account, log in to view your Points balance and save on your sexy shopping today.
Log In to Your Account
Where can I see how many Points I have?
Log in to Your Account to view your current Points balance.
Is there a minimum spend before I can use Points?
You can pay for your whole order with Points if you have collected enough. You can pay for part of your order with Points but the minimum monetary amount we can charge to a card is €2.50 so in some circumstances you might not be able to use as many Points as you want.
What's the minimum number of Points I can use per transaction?
The minimum number of points you can use on a transaction is 500 Points. At checkout the default option is to use as many Points as possible. You can spend Points in chunks of 250.
There is no upper limit on the number of Points you can spend in a transaction.
What happens if I return an item that is fully/partially paid for with Points?
You will be refunded the money and the Points that you used to pay for the item.
Can I use my Points alongside discounts/offers/sale items?
Yes, for sure. You will still earn 10 Points per €1 spend and you will be able to spend your Points against sale items.
Can I pay for shipping with my Points?
You use your Points against your whole order total including shipping.
How long do Points stay on my account?
Points stay in your account for 12 months from the last time you earned or spent Points. If you don't buy anything or use any Points in the 12 month period they will no longer exist in your account.