Top 7 Best Kegel Exercisers
on 8 Jun 2018
Kegel exercises can help strengthen your inner muscles, resulting in a tighter vagina and more powerful orgasms.
Sounds great, right?
Take exercises to new, pleasurable levels with kegel balls. Designed to help you locate your pelvic floor muscles and work them effectively, kegel balls are designed to be slipped into the vagina. Once they're inside, your pelvic floor muscles should naturally tighten around the balls.
Here are our top 7 kegel balls.
Train your pelvic floor and track your progress with Elvie: the app-controlled Kegel exerciser. A strong pelvic floor can help tighten your vagina, enhance orgasm strength and maintain overall vaginal health.Highlights:
- App-controlled for use by you or a partner
- Fun workouts make it easy to keep up your exercises
- Sleek shape, soft silicone and retrieval cord for comfy wear
- Fully rechargeable for use after use
"I felt stronger, tighter and there was soooo much more sensation."
Designed for those who have used kegel exercisers before and now desire more thrilling sensations and an intensified workout challenge, these pleasure balls offer a combined weight of 221g.Highlights:
- Weighted metal kegel balls for intermediate to advanced users
- Slimline circumference of just 3.75 inches
- Soft, smooth silicone cord
- A combined weight of 221g
"The explosive orgasms to follow were incredible. We would both recommend this product to anyone."
Sized for first-time use and just 56g in total, the pair of balls are connected by a string that ends in a loop for easy retrieval.Highlights:
- Weighted for beginners
- Internal weights roll and jiggle as you move
- Each ball weighs 28g
- A gentle introduction to pelvic floor exercise
"The balls themselves are a lovely smooth material that almost feels velvety to the touch."
Entirely encased in silken silicone, the set features 2 small balls and a long and strong retrieval cord for complete peace of mind during use. Tipping the scales at 70g, the balls are ideally weighted for beginners.Highlights:
- 70g set ideally sized for first-time users
- Part of the Fifty Shades of Grey Weekend Collection
- Generous 3.5 inch retrieval cord
- Entirely encased in silken silicone
"I feel as if I am doing my vagina a damn favour when I insert these."
Tracey Cox's weighted kegel balls are wonderfully discreet and give you an incredible workout to improve muscle tone.Highlights:
- Kegel balls weigh 78g combined
- Internal free-roaming balls offer extra stimulation
- Made from velvet-smooth silicone
- 4.5 inch girth
"I've been using them regularly for about two weeks now, and my husband and I have both noticed a difference."
Slip the luxuriously soft silicone balls inside you and explore the 5 patterns of waves and pulses and 2 levels of intensity.Highlights:
- Luxurious silicone remote control kegel balls
- Dual balls shape with tapered end
- USB rechargeable for worldwide use
- 5 modes of vibration, each with 2 custom speeds
"The different cycles of vibration are amazing and we even have names for them, my favourites being the "slow ghost" and the "happy owl", try it out and you'll know which ones I mean!"
Made of smooth, body-safe silicone, start wearing balls on a regular basis and enjoy additional stimulation stimulation during day to day tasks. Highlights:
- Mid-weight kegel balls for building a stronger vaginal pelvic floor
- Super smooth silicone balls slide inside easily and contain free-roaming jiggle balls for extra stimulation
- Sturdy retrieval cord for peace of mind
- Ultra discreet for a pleasurable internal workout any time, any where
"They feel so nice, a gentle private massage. For me it's a very relaxing experience."